Current Team: Thornwatch
Expected Team: Reaper's Corridor

Edited by Lukke.7605
  • Like 1

Account name Cloverrune.4507

Gate of madness (NA)

Team assigned First Haven

Expected team Titan's staircase 

Pending WvW guild The Dragonbreak Fellowship (DBF)

Please switch me to expected team.

Edited by Cloverrune.4507
Forgot account name
  • Like 1

• ArenaNet Staff

Everyone who has posted here up to this point is all taken care of! From here on we're going to periodically check in on the thread for new posts and we'll move people as needed when we do, but we won't be doing constant monitoring like we have been yesterday and today. 

Thanks to everyone for your patience and for helping us to get you sorted onto the right teams this weekend!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 9:17 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

NA
Account Name: Hagarak.3572

Current Team: Stonefall
Expected Team: Giant's Rise

Edit: Resolved TY!

Edited by Hagarak.3572
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 1:17 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Eu, Drakkar 
Accountname: TerryDee.7163

Current Team: Skrittsburgh

Expected Team: Reaper's Corridor

Selected wvw guild: Better call us [saLT]

• Like 1