[QoL] Public Convergences: Assist on map organisation and more

All players should appear on the map, like we see them in squads. This way we can easily see what islands need more players or if island have any at all.

And islands could have mini zojja astral projections so you can return essences without hassle going back and forth. This would smooth out island phase and make it little more rewarding for players doing champions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

On 1/17/2024 at 9:28 PM, Tarusto.2941 said:

And islands could have mini zojja astral projections so you can return essences without hassle going back and forth. This would smooth out island phase and make it little more rewarding for players doing champions.

I think it wasn't meant to be smooth. I would be more inclined to think that it means to be this way so You actually risk something by going to Zojja with essences. Like You are leaving some of Your group alone with the bosses and You have to pay attencion to her health bar and spliy squad properly.

As for squad convinience You can open squad inside public instance or just... go private. Not really worth the resources imho, by the fact that in all of my 50+/- runs, I am yet to see it fail.