Which core Warrior build(s) would you use at Ranked PvP before having access to specs?

Buran.3796

Which ones would you recomend? I'm slated towards trying stun chain builds (hammer + mace & shield) or a gs + rifle for poking at range and mobility, but not sure if that would be the best one could make using the starting blocks of the profession...  Any advice?

4 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

How is Hambow these days? 

Should still work fine enough. 

Last autumn I've tried hambow albeit not in the core version but as Berserker iteration and I find out that the "meta" with long bow + mace & sword was stronger. Hambow is still my fav Warrior leveling build for PvE (and I think is the second strongest leveling build across all professions) but I was wondering if I had to play a core Warrior in PvP if it would be clear winner choice as happens core support guardian or a core terrormancer.

Of course I'm not asking for a core PvP  build stronger than a condizerker or a stunlock Spellbreaker, I'm just wondering if someone has a core Warrior build which found as "yeah, this can work very well at regular ranked Conquest unless you need to win aoutomated tournaments".

5 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Buran.3796 actually i know there is someone around playing a ham/bow build on leaderboard. But also im using this one instead:

Core Axe/Shield, Greatsword Warrior

+1 for something like this.  GS/axe+shield core war is a solid build.  It’s also a really solid build for getting into PvP.  It’s a very straight forward build with a good mix of damage, mobility, and tankiness to allow you to handle just about any situation decently well, even if not optimally.  

One option to consider with a build like this is Rampage as the elite for the CC and mobility.

• Thanks 1