Let Loose should provide Quickness in WvW

Mell.4873

From my point of view:

* if an stowed pet would not pop up by itself when the ranger enters combat it would do wonders for Druid and Zerg compositions. Although now due to the push from anet Druid seems to have an spot as a healer the main issue stands which is the pets. 
Druid does not need pets in Zerg play because they do not scale above of small scale. This small change would make the pet to stay hidden until the Druid decides to use the pet (maybe some niche use) and then it would need to wait until coming out of combat to be able to stow the pet again. It would help core ranger and in some extend untamed too. 

* Untamed for me is a lost cause, I don’t see any benefits of using that one over soulbeast or Druid and I would rework the whole specialization so it would become tankier (the untamed and the pet) with focus in crowd control and team support and scaling to low damage and speed. 

Edited by anduriell.6280

16 minutes ago, anduriell.6280 said:

From my point of view:

* if an stowed pet would not pop up by itself when the ranger enters combat it would do wonders for Druid and Zerg compositions. Although now due to the push from anet Druid seems to have an spot as a healer the main issue stands which is the pets. 
Druid does not need pets in Zerg play because they do not scale above of small scale. This small change would make the pet to stay hidden until the Druid decides to use the pet (maybe some niche use) and then it would need to wait until coming out of combat to be able to stow the pet again. It would help core ranger and in some extend untamed too. 

* Untamed for me is a lost cause, I don’t see any benefits of using that one over soulbeast or Druid and I would rework the whole specialization so it would become tankier (the untamed and the pet) with focus in crowd control and team support and scaling to low damage and speed. 

I don't know if you played recently but the pet situation is resolved at least for 2 families. Both Bears and the Turtle survive Zerg clashes and provide some utility.

On 1/31/2024 at 8:19 AM, anduriell.6280 said:

That maybe is an indicator of the Druid being a bit overtuned  on healing and cleanses, but also you should think some Druids would like to mix turtle (for the shield) and moas (for the AoE heals)  or other combination of pets. 

Moas definitely since they are to squishy to bring to a Zerg.