Rock Collector - path blocked

• ArenaNet Staff

We're aware of this one and looking into it. I'm sorry this is happening!

Also, this is a horrifying sentence. 😄 

On 1/31/2024 at 10:10 AM, Worlar.7824 said:

[...]although there are spiders in the wall and walking through it!

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Wolferon.1943 said:

I solved the problem - my friend on the revenant in the assassin stance moved to the mob through the wall - I jumped to them using teleport to a friend - maybe this information will be useful to someone

Thank you! finally used my rev for something actually important! took quite a few tries to get the ported with ablity but now im done 😄

Edited by Hexvar.2437

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 12:14 PM, Wolferon.1943 said:

I solved the problem - my friend on the revenant in the assassin stance moved to the mob through the wall - I jumped to them using teleport to a friend - maybe this information will be useful to someone

Can you share specifics of how you did it please? Since it still isn't fixed, I finished levelling a Revenant and went down there to get it.  After managing my way through the debris and clearing the spiders, the Shard was still blocked off behind a second invisible wall, just barely out of reach. 🤔

18 hours ago, WillPLZ.7095 said:

Can you share specifics of how you did it please? Since it still isn't fixed, I finished levelling a Revenant and went down there to get it.  After managing my way through the debris and clearing the spiders, the Shard was still blocked off behind a second invisible wall, just barely out of reach. 🤔

I managed to get to it with mesmer blink. Here is a short clip about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1fneDXQMs

• Thanks 3

On 3/3/2024 at 9:25 AM, Bluebreaker.4075 said:

I managed to get to it with mesmer blink. Here is a short clip about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1fneDXQMs

This worked for me using Thief Shadowstep as well. You have to do it twice - once to get behind the rocks, and another from inside to get behind the cobwebs (as shown in the youtube video) - it took a few tries for the cobwebs step but I did manage to get it to work. Thanks for the tip!