Restorative Mantras and Menders Purity

Gesbo.6420

Quick question. The wiki states that restorative mantras should proc on lesser power cleanse (menders purity skill) I'd you are using mantra of recovery does that mean that restorative mantras prock twice on cast (once from the mantra, once from menders purity lesser power cleanse cleanse)? 

If it does that phonetically makes inspiration mantra of recovery one of the strongest heal skills no?

2 hours ago, Gesbo.6420 said:

Quick question. The wiki states that restorative mantras should proc on lesser power cleanse (menders purity skill) I'd you are using mantra of recovery does that mean that restorative mantras prock twice on cast (once from the mantra, once from menders purity lesser power cleanse cleanse)? 

If it does that phonetically makes inspiration mantra of recovery one of the strongest heal skills no?

As the person who tested this and documented it on the Wiki, yes it does activate when you charge the mantra, and then use Power Return. (Granted per 1s CD if you have Alacrity).

This means you'll activate 2 Restorative Mantras proc per Power Return.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gesbo.6420 said:

Can confirm as well, I've just tested in the golem room and Restorative Mantras indeed triggered twice in my combat log from a single Power Return.

Yes it's very strong indeed, especially with Relic of the Flock.

This is why I laugh at those who are still making jokes or skeptical about heal Mesmer.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

They removed the interaction.... thats rubbish.

That was one if the coolest interactions in the game, it is just another example of things that you think should work in a specific way and they don't just for the sake of idk confusion... 

Edited by Gesbo.6420
  • Sad 1