Spectral Grasp adjustment

llyr.7234

I find that using spectral grasp in pve environments where there are quite a few ambient mobs to be very annoying as it targets ambient mobs but since it does no damage and ambient mobs are immune to the pulling effect of spectral grasp you can be stuck in combat long after fights have ended because a stray rabbit off in the distance was caught in the spectral grasp. If spectral grasp either was able to pull the ambient creatures, did not target them, or dealt very minimal damage (enough to kill said mobs) it would be a great quality of life update for a small issue.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spectral grasp is more of a pvp/wvw skill than PvE.  It's extremely niche in PvE, certain fights in strikes and raids you want to pull mobs to you. No real point in using it for open world.  It generates a lot of life force and does good breaker bar damage but those are things you can get with the right weapons

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Man I love Spec Grasp in open world stuff. Being able stack and cleave down mobs in events is the cherry on top of the LF-gen. Not saying it's best-in-slot, but it's handy for the way I play.

That said, I agree the pathing has issues and wish the projectiles would be fixed to account for it.

• Like 3