everything hit and run

38 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Does OP want all of us to be at the mercy of bunkers instead? 

bunkers that can be killed in 1v1 in an acceptable time frame by skill will always be the best.

no zooming around doesnt equal unkillable bunkers, it's 2 complete different concepts

vanilla gw2 had burst meta, but no one is zooming across map and playing 3 node like its 1.5 node

even legacy, used to be the biggest map requiring pre-planning for rotations, feels small now

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lighter.5631 said:

bunkers that can be killed in 1v1 in an acceptable time frame by skill will always be the best.

no zooming around doesnt equal unkillable bunkers, it's 2 complete different concepts

vanilla gw2 had burst meta, but no one is zooming across map and playing 3 node like its 1.5 node

If your bunker can be killed in a 1v1, then it's not a bunker or they threw. Mobility allows you to outrotate bunkers so the winning strategy isn't to always sit on a point and babysit it, which is what we get when bunkers are too dominant. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kuya.6495 said:

If your bunker can be killed in a 1v1, then it's not a bunker or they threw. Mobility allows you to outrotate bunkers so the winning strategy isn't to always sit on a point and babysit it, which is what we get when bunkers are too dominant. 

what are you even talking about, is your brain only wired to toxic meta, how a bunker that can be killed by another bunker 1v1 is not bunker...like what?

i literally said everyone is zooming, that's including bunkers..even bunkers are not hard committing

you dont' seem to understand at all.

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

what are you even talking about, is your brain only wired to toxic meta, how a bunker that can be killed by another bunker 1v1 is not bunker...like what?

i literally said everyone is zooming, that's including bunkers..even bunkers are not hard committing

you dont' seem to understand at all.

Yes, I am a toxic zoom meta enjoyer (a zoomer if you will) and I hate bunker gameplay. And I don't consider someone that can be killed in a 1v1 a bunker. I call that a duelist or sidenodder.

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Yes, I am a toxic zoom meta enjoyer (a zoomer if you will) and I hate bunkers gameplay. And I don't consider someone that can be killed in a 1v1 a bunker. I call that a duelist or sidenodder.

just have "side noders" then? no zooming across legacy in 10 seconds doesn't mean there will be "bunkers", like i said burst meta from vanilla didn't have "bunkers" and nobody was zooming across entire legacy like it's nothing. these 2 concepts don't relate to each other at all. and now even "brawlers" are zooming across map, less so then roamer, but still zooming..all the maps just feels so much smaller now no matter the role, like some one mentioned bsw for idk what reason, like bsw also has ridiculous mobility for a brawler spec and meta druid brawler..

mobility on bsw is fun at first, but in the grander scope of things, this is just unfun and gets bored very fast, its a quick fun that sacrifices the maps and all that is to a 5v5 strategy game

Edited by Lighter.5631