Relic of the pack icd

Kuya.6495

Could we lower the icd of relic of the pack to maybe 24 seconds instead of 30? The relic is really good for the boons that it provides and I assume that the reason the icd is 30 seconds is because most elite skills are 30 seconds and up. However your 30 second elite skill turns into a 24 second elite skill when you have alacrity and this produces a situation where having alacrity is a bad thing! Instead of triggering the relic every 30 seconds, it looks more like triggering the relic every 50 seconds if you use the elite skill on cooldown rather than waiting for it to line up with the relic.

I don't think it would be the most op thing in the world if the relic had its icd reduced to between 20-24 seconds. Maybe this is a change that other elite skill activated relics could use too so alac doesn't interfere with the cooldowns lining up.

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Confused 3

I am sure many professions/elite specs would be overjoyed to have a 30s and below base CD elite skill. You are already priviledged to have such a skill, it feel like you'd be spoiled if you were to get an ICD reduction for this relic on top of that.

• Confused 1