[WvW] Smallscale full support druid

FrouFrou.4958

Hi hey howdy bonjour,

It has been some years since I posted here or made any roaming videos, but I have had tons of fun playing a support druid whilst roaming the last 6 months. The clips may not be the most amazing as they are just stuff I recorded during our previous matchup, I mostly made the video for my roaming buddies to watch so they could see what I'm doing around them (and how it would be really nice if they stopped dodging out of my heals), but thought I might share it with ya'll as well. With the upcoming balance patch stuff will surely change and I will have to tweak the build a little, but for now this will do just fine.

The build I used in the video:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEYiNssBWIrjpxKxk/6tVVi9vC-DWJYjRNfhkUI0bCUdF47JgUEgeLtvZBA-w

edit: Are we actually still allowed to share videos in this forum? It's been so long since I have been here and there doesn't seem to be many videos if at all? Or am I just blind?

Edited by FrouFrou.4958

13 hours ago, FrouFrou.4958 said:

Are we actually still allowed to share videos in this forum? It's been so long since I have been here and there doesn't seem to be many videos if at all? Or am I just blind?

People still post videos, just not recently.