Inner Nayos Mapcompletion - No Rewards

23 hours ago, SRoode.7318 said:

On a positive note, the Inner Nayos lanterns are VERY VERY easy.  None of them are locked behind events (I hope this will be their new model) and some are so close you can see one from the other.  Heck, at each WP there are 3 lanterns within 15 seconds of each other.  Even without a guide I was able to knock one completion off in less than 30  mins.

Honestly the only thing saving it for me.  Usually it feels like they play hide and seek with the lantern locations. Could be how well they stick out from the color pallet

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes why should a company be consistent in how they do things it will surely not confuse players at all.

Isn't like "BE CONSISTENT" the most common thing people yell at Anet for? (Boiled down to the general criticism vs whatever is specifically the issue)

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 10:01 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

If you're looking for the Gift of Inner Nayos, you need to light the lamps that became available with this update. 😉 

And what about transmutation charges and BLC key chance?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was hoping for just the floaty chest you always get with map completion. I didn't really care about the gift but I still would add it to my collection. Feels really pointless to map complete with no reward. I guess I have the satisfaction of at least knowing I completed it and never have to go back. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1