Mastery point

3 minutes ago, jason.1083 said:

If you're taking about the one I think you are, make sure you first train Itzel Poison Lore. You might need to leave that one and come back after you train this mastery.

Yes that is leveled up now need 5 mastery point for it and only have three! Was trying to get an easy one ( didn't about the poison) I know i could did Achieements  but i am very bad on these going through loop or jumping stuff... i suck at these or timed events!

3 hours ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Yes that is leveled up now need 5 mastery point for it and only have three! Was trying to get an easy one ( didn't about the poison) I know i could did Achieements  but i am very bad on these going through loop or jumping stuff... i suck at these or timed events!

They're meant to be a challenge. Just keep trying, you'll get them. I have 27 left over mastery points despite having maxed out all my HoT and related masteries, and I wasn't really trying to get those. I just happened to get them by just playing the game. There are plenty of additional mastery points elsewhere.

• Like 1

Yes i will keep trying... Mastery points for Itzel can only be had in the Heart of Thorns, Auric Basin  area, can't go to Crystal Desert as they are  different masterty points, But hero point is the same through out the whole realm, no consistency !!!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Yes i will keep trying... Mastery points for Itzel can only be had in the Heart of Thorns, Auric Basin  area, can't go to Crystal Desert as they are  different masterty points, But hero point is the same through out the whole realm, no consistency !!!

They're different mechanics though. Mastery points aren't hero points. You're saying different mechanics should be consistent, but that's not really true. The fact is, there's a lot of inconsistency in this game, and not all of it is intentional, but I believe mastery point experience and points are. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Mastery points for Itzel can only be had in the Heart of Thorns, Auric Basin  area

That's not accurate by the way. The mastery points you want can be earned in any Heart of Thorns map or any LS3 map. You could for example venture into Tangled Depths and track down 2 of the 5 strongboxes in that map.

7 hours ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Try going through all the achievements that give you HoT Mastery points and pick the ones that seem the most viable for you, if I'm not mistaken you can even filter them so you only get those achievements to make your life easier. Some timed events are pretty easy, salvage pit is a good example.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Here's a list of all the Heart of Thorns Mastery Point unlocks:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Heart_of_Thorns_mastery_points

• Like 2