Outline on mouseover bound to post processing option.

as title says, outline on mouseover (green / white) outlines is bound to post processing option, is there no other way to get the outline but play with post processing disabled ? to me personally there is so much glow and what not in the game by default that post processing in my opinion ruins the game and therefor i always play with it disabled, tho i noticed on even low post processing u get the outline on mouseover on targets in which can be very helpful when tracking target with ur mouse / eyes, is there no way to just get the outline without having to play post processing ? i wish these 2 things were seperate options and not bound to post processing.

Best regards,

Xaint.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xaint.7461 said:

as title says, outline on mouseover (green / white) outlines is bound to post processing option, is there no other way to get the outline but play with post processing disabled ? to me personally there is so much glow and what not in the game by default that post processing in my opinion ruins the game and therefor i always play with it disabled, tho i noticed on even low post processing u get the outline on mouseover on targets in which can be very helpful when tracking target with ur mouse / eyes, is there no way to just get the outline without having to play post processing ? i wish these 2 things were seperate options and not bound to post processing.

Best regards,

Xaint.

From the News Blog: 

March 19—Systems Update

Postprocessing Graphics Options: We’re introducing more granular options for the postprocessing graphics setting. Currently, there are only three options available for postprocessing: “Off,” “Low,” and “High.” Each of these settings controls hidden options such as bloom, color grading, color tint, distortion, light rays, and selection outline. These sub-options are now checkboxes in the Options menu, allowing you to pick and choose which aspects of postprocessing are displayed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

From the News Blog: 

March 19—Systems Update

Postprocessing Graphics Options: We’re introducing more granular options for the postprocessing graphics setting. Currently, there are only three options available for postprocessing: “Off,” “Low,” and “High.” Each of these settings controls hidden options such as bloom, color grading, color tint, distortion, light rays, and selection outline. These sub-options are now checkboxes in the Options menu, allowing you to pick and choose which aspects of postprocessing are displayed.

'' These sub-options are now checkboxes in the Options menu, allowing you to pick and choose which aspects of postprocessing are displayed.''

Sadly this isnt the case yet, they are not checkboxes, atleast i been lookin everywhere for the outline part and it is not there, i guess they're yet to impliment it, is kinda missguiding when they write '' currently '' and then writes '' these are now sub-options '' 

Appreciate for sharing the info tho, hopefully they will update it sometime .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/29/2024 at 12:47 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Do you not see, in bold letters, March 19?

appearantly not i was really tired when i read that and was mainly focused on the other part (x

On 2/29/2024 at 1:28 PM, Ashantara.8731 said:

Well, unless you have a time machine, you will still have to wait for March 19 to arrive. 😉 

yea well u never know, a good friend of mine is auris weirdbringer afterall

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1