With changes to Alacrity traits

After seeing how they are changing alacrity traits(removing alacrity in PvP/wvw), as well as other classes have an easier time maintaining the buff in pve would it be possible to increase the duration of Alacrity on tempest by 50+% for pve? I understand that also increasing the range on fire overload would be great also, but it would be a nice QoL buff that would help if an overload gets canceled or honestly just to maintain the buff on alac dps.

I want to see it become an pulsing vigor the one tempest support type that never gets much play or even much buffing. So it should give vigor and alacrity in pve and in wvw it should give might and vigor.

honestly i still HATE how tempest gives alac. especially when you're playing healer since you do not want to use overload water and be locked out of water for a longer duration. ofc this comes mostly from a major lack of out of water support options.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:34 PM, Jski.6180 said:

I want to see it become an pulsing vigor the one tempest support type that never gets much play or even much buffing. So it should give vigor and alacrity in pve and in wvw it should give might and vigor.

Why vigor? Tempest can already easily give out vigor with the vigor on aura trait.

• Like 1

Just now, Chyro.1462 said:

Why vigor? Tempest can already easily give out vigor with the vigor on aura trait.

Tempest gets an trait that heals endruces on applying vigor. So every time you apply vigor to your self or other you heal endruces. Its something that was never realty expasted for the tempest class and for what ever reason it was "the" tempest boon for support (protection was never tempest support boon sadly.)

Well how much more alac duration do you want then? You can already upkeep perma alac by using a single overload attunement off cooldown with 100% boon dura and you can get like 200% uptime if you constantly swap/overload. 

For Adps youre normally fine aswell aslong as youre not getting interrupted during overload. In fractals you can generate ~25 sec of alac on prebuff. For raids/strikes boondps is going to feel about awkward for most specs if you want to slot minimal boon duration for maximal dps output (Herald& Chrono being the only exceptions). 

If anything id only recommend to rework harmonius conduit and make stability on overload baseline to increase its consistency.