Please Remove or rework the Glint and Ventari orgasm sounds

NeonGaby.8340

Since I've been on Herald Rev, its been a blast but it's a shame to have to shut down all legends sounds for two awkward ones, its embarrassing and I'm sure I'm not the only Rev player out there who's muted all legends sounds cuz of these two, specially Glint.

a couple of simple ideas for glint: More of a misty sound, not over the top or add voice modd to make us feel like we are channeling a real long dead dragon and not our grandma having backpains. 

Thanks Devs, really hope you give us that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

The first time I heard Glinth (at that moment the surround soundbar was about 40% volume), I thought Sylvia Ganush from “Drag Me to Hell” had spawned behind me. I barely kept dry.

P.S. Unfortunately, we won't see any changes in this regard, such are our beloved ANet.

• Sad 1

or it sounds like Glint is dying. I agree.

In general, the sounds from legendary stances are far too loud compared to any other dialog volumes.

I keep the dialog volumes at max so I won't miss what's spoken in the story, and the legendary sounds try to give me heart attacks and hurt my ears.

• Haha 1

The dialog in alliance stance between Archemorus / saint viktor.

There is a part I always mishear and can't unhear, because the way they pronounce it...

=> Archemorus: Viktor and I were somewhat famous, back in the day. We also conquered a god.

I hear ==>

Archemorus: Viktor and I were somewhat famous, back in the day. We also conquered a coq.

And this is serious..., please let them pronounce it more clearly because I find this pretty annoying to hear everytime 😅

• Confused 2