I am very surprised and very happy with Hammer changes

Yasai.3549

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

it was honestly solid before 😁

Indeed it was solid like 8 years ago. CoR was actually monstrous back then and it only had 2s cooldown. Was the good times. Then it got nothing but nerfs and bugs over the years. Good stuff. 

7 hours ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

still sad they kind of nerfed dth even though casting it feels better now 😅

Yea.... I think you may need to be updated on what's going with the game. DTH damage got nerfed with CC damage removal years ago. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Indeed it was solid like 8 years ago. CoR was actually monstrous back then and it only had 2s cooldown. Was the good times. Then it got nothing but nerfs and bugs over the years. Good stuff. 

Yea.... I think you may need to be updated on what's going with the game. DTH damage got nerfed with CC damage removal years ago. 

i wasnt talking about the dmg nerf from the (in)famous feb patch. i was talking about the fact that you where able to retarget the ability with the animation being positioned at the start of the cast instead of where it actually hits so that you could basically cast the skill invisibly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

i wasnt talking about the dmg nerf from the (in)famous feb patch. i was talking about the fact that you where able to retarget the ability with the animation being positioned at the start of the cast instead of where it actually hits so that you could basically cast the skill invisibly.

I prefere how they changed it now. Since I am still sure it wasn't intended and a by product on skill 5 cc back then 😅. You can atm set up/cc still regularly and certain situations even more then before because it's faster 

• Confused 1