druid support build for pvp

arazoth.7290

Some downsides I see are, one stunbreak, little to no stab outside CA form and no block from GS or counter CC pressure from hammer--going to make it a bit hard to stay on point.  

I'd personally also take White Moa over Pink because of the frost aura.  

Also Tides over Alignment, as the push to interrupt rez is more impactful than whatever they made Alignment to do.

There are other quibbles, but don't want to brainstorm something actually OP on the forums so it gets noticed 😂.

I will try to complain about the status of hDruid in PvP as little as I can 😾.  

I agree with @Gotejjeken.1267. Your weakest point is going to be survivability. Druid does not bring enough defensive options. Even when CA is up you cannot outheal the damage on your allies or yourself.

In general people go for WS because it brings a lot of extra ways to survive (protection + dmg reduction or cleanse + heal + dodge). I could see maces with WS but you decided to not use it meaning Gs or sword (with dagger or wh) with smokescale are a must. You need more defensive utility (like signet of stone / Protect me! [aoe stunbreak for your allies]). The more you survive the more you waste people's cd and can try to rez (even under stealth).

I think glyph of alignment can be a viable strategy if you want to lean toward the offensive support and bring more cc / immob because waiting for the CA form (which is strong) leaves a lot of windows for your opponents. For example you can pick eclipse, entangle, jacaranda as having only 1 source of immob is usually not enough to keep people in place. In some cases an immob druid will be better than a support one but this is never guaranteed. 

You can also pick signet of renewal if you want a stunbreak + another cleanse. Just keep in mind that your pet needs to be close when you use it.

Edited by aymnad.9023