Outfit items has to be change I want to use specific things on my outfit

First of all im so sorry for bad English please bear with me.

This is my Infused Samurai Outfit i want to use Grinning Tahkayun Mask on it. So i decide to dig it how it would look like and edit on paint.

https://imgur.com/a/iHkdEPg

Same as my Queensdale Academy Outfit with Weaver's Antipodes

https://imgur.com/a/QLYjN1l

This is has huge potential i don't want it to be wasted. Please Arenanet help us about this. Also weaver's antipodes need more visual upgrade when element is swapped.

And this is why people wanted armor skins instead of outfits.

Apparently it is to hard to do so outfit aka full body suit with head wear on or off is alot easier to do.

so they get released more frequently then what people really want.

• Like 2

On the other hand, outfits can already hide their head piece. Shouldn't be hard to make that a seperate toggle from the armor headpiece toggle to allow you the freedom of having armor headpiece + outfit body visible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

And this is why people wanted armor skins instead of outfits.

Apparently it is to hard to do so outfit aka full body suit with head wear on or off is alot easier to do.

so they get released more frequently then what people really want.

I mean i like outfits one reason i can use all of them in my different characters. I like but I dislike armor skins because i can't use my Krytan Armor on my warrior or elementalist. I like armor skins might be cooler than outfits. I'm having dilemma rightnow.

• Confused 1

We've been told that armor sets take upward of 9 months to create.  Outfits are much faster.  Anet can produce more outfits in a faster amount of time and thus make more money.  Apparently, the rigging is different between outfits and armor sets (someone will correct me on this if I'm wrong) which is one reason that you can't mix/match outfits and armor sets.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

We've been told that armor sets take upward of 9 months to create.  Outfits are much faster.  Anet can produce more outfits in a faster amount of time and thus make more money.  Apparently, the rigging is different between outfits and armor sets (someone will correct me on this if I'm wrong) which is one reason that you can't mix/match outfits and armor sets.

Atleast headslot and arms slot should been toggle with weared armor. 9 Month is really long time kitten.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Apparently, the rigging is different between outfits and armor sets

It's not really difficult to rig outfits tbh, as a previous vtuber I can tell you once the 3d model is created rigging is relatively simple.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Agreed, it would be great if you could mix and match items... I have the Ritualist outfit, and I love it - I usually hide the headpiece - but I don't like the shoes. I'd love it if I could use different shoes with it, or at least hide the outfit shoes to show what armor piece I'm wearing.

• Haha 1