World Linking 3/29/2024

6 hours ago, Rose Solane.1027 said:

It seems you were right not to be impressed: You failed in keeping ahead of Elona Reach and Piken Square ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, yesterday they had an excellent strategy (splitting in several small forces, spread over several maps mainly going for keeps) and pulled it off with tenacity, and today they have forgotten everything, it seems.
Elona and Piken seems a strong combination. We had Piken as enemy before the reset already, they were linked with Blacktide, and I saw more of Piken than of Blacktide (but then again I play in the early mornings and so does Piken).
We will see how it works out after the holidays.

17 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Yes, yesterday they had an excellent strategy (splitting in several small forces, spread over several maps mainly going for keeps) and pulled it off with tenacity, and today they have forgotten everything, it seems.
Elona and Piken seems a strong combination. We had Piken as enemy before the reset already, they were linked with Blacktide, and I saw more of Piken than of Blacktide (but then again I play in the early mornings and so does Piken).
We will see how it works out after the holidays.

Hi, we probably met each other, maybe killed each other ๐Ÿ˜€ย I do mostly play in the morning on Piken Square, so that does influence my perspective of the matches.