Anet put more effort into the April Fools expac than WvW has received in years.

Can someone at Anet hire me for the WvW team so I can sit around and do nothing? Seems like a pretty cushy job.

Legit though I'll just transfer servers and buy some gems on the store with my credit card.

Spoiler

April Fools! Anet don't get a cent from me until they add some actual content for WvW.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Conner.4702 said:

Yes, it's 2 janitors and a dog

Doesn't Anet still work from home? or at least all of the balance streams are done from home it seems. I want a live-in janitor 😛 

• Haha 2

No they haven't. They put exactly as much effort into it as they put in WvW - none. All of the jokes in the April 1st patch notes were completely lame sanitized corporate humor that no others than complete losers find funny. It didn't even make side of my mouth twitch once.

It was a safe, corporate humor, which is on the end of the spectrum opposite to actual humor.

Edited by SpaceMarine.1836
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SpaceMarine.1836 said:

No they haven't. They put exactly as much effort into it as they put in WvW - none. All of the jokes in the April 1st patch notes were completely lame sanitized corporate humor that no others than complete losers find funny. It didn't even make side of my mouth twitch once.

It was a safe, corporate humor, which is on the end of the spectrum opposite to actual humor.

Pretty sure op is talking about the lions arch event

• Sad 1