Why I didnt get my title?

5 hours ago, haenz.9578 said:

Hey guys,

maybe u can help me?!

U can see in the linked picture 150 games played with 1520 rating

that I ended the ranked season with 1520 rating and 150 played games.

My last games were the day before season end, so no decay possible.

I am not shown in the ladder and I did not get the top 250 title.

Just wanna know why?!

THX for help guys

Make a ticket with this proof, they will help

• Confused 1

When you get out of the leaderboard you have to play at least one game to get back in. This can cause this kind of trouble. For example, someone was position 247 with 1520 rating. Then 4 players pass him up moving him down to position 251. He gets out. Now, these 4 players play again and lose their games and our example goes back rating wise to position 247. In theory, he should be back on the leaderboard, but this is not what happens. He has to play another game to get back in.

Edited by Primore.3067
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Primore.3067 said:

When you get out of the leaderboard you have to play at least one game to get back in. This can cause this kind of trouble. For example, someone was position 247 with 1520 rating. Then 4 players pass him up moving him down to position 251. He gets out. Now, these 4 players play again and lose their games and our example goes back rating wise to position 247. In theory, he should be back on the leaderboard, but this is not what happens. He has to play another game to get back in.

yea but top 250 last had 1473. So he couldn't have gotten that + he played the day before it ended as last too

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

yea but top 250 last had 1473. So he couldn't have gotten that + he played the day before it ended as last too

It is possible. Say he was position 247 with 1520 rating. Then 4 players with rating 1530 pass him, and he ends up in position 251 and out of the leaderboard. Say these 4 players play again, and lose a lot of rating, ending up at 1480 rating. They would be the people that would end up in the bottom of the leaderboard, even with a lower rating, and not OP, who was kicked out of the leaderboard and did not play again. Given the game's low population, this scenario is very possible. I agree that people with higher rating should have shown on the bottom of the leaderboard with around the same rating as OP, but the game population is very low, and with some leaderboard experience, this scenario is certain to have happenned.

Edited by Primore.3067
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Primore.3067 said:

It is possible. Say he was position 247 with 1520 rating. Then 4 players with rating 1530 pass him, and he ends up in position 251 and out of the leaderboard. Say these 4 players play again, and lose a lot of rating, ending up at 1480 rating. They would be the people that would end up in the bottom of the leaderboard, even with a lower rating, and not OP, who was kicked out of the leaderboard and did not play again. Given the game's low population, this scenario is very possible. I agree that people with higher rating should have shown on the bottom of the leaderboard with around the same rating as OP, but the game population is very low, and with some leaderboard experience, this scenario is certain to have happenned.

That can happen? Well that's just sucks

• Confused 1

One of the problems is with the rating decay system, people can actually be pushed off the leader board through decay and then miraculously appear back on it with 100 rating jumps, this needs to be fixed so that the leaderboard always shows your full undecayed value on the leaderboard so that people know where they actually stand in the rankings and then any decayed rating is simply removed when the season ends to create the final result.

• Like 1