Juvenile Sky-Chak Striker design is weird

Melian.5368

Seriously, who designed this pet. I mean, I like that we now have a ranged pet that can hit its target (finally), but there are some weird design choices here:

• Why is it making horse noises when walking? It is too prominent, I wish there was an option to disable that noise.
  • Spit Goop pet and merged ability is a single damage ability disguised as ticking AOE. Why does it have a ground trail if there are no effects on the trail other than the first hit? It should just be a "wave" kind of attack that leaves no trail. Also on "best performance" graphic settings the trail just appears and disappears instantly, which makes it look super cheap.
  • Electocute is again AOE, but why?? It should have been single target, with multiple hits if more enemies are within 240 range. It is clunky this way.

I hope ANet fixes these design choices, and also make its health 22k instead of the current 16k. It just dies super quickly.

1 hour ago, Melian.5368 said:

• Spit Goop pet and merged ability is a single damage ability disguised as ticking AOE. Why does it have a ground trail if there are no effects on the trail other than the first hit? It should just be a "wave" kind of attack that leaves no trail. Also on "best performance" graphic settings the trail just appears and disappears instantly, which makes it look super cheap.

Quote from the wiki:

"Spit goop toward your target, leaving behind damaging areas that cripple enemies."

So first hit = damage and all hits after the first just cripple without dealing damage.

It makes chak noises when walking lol.

Spit Goop should probably just become a light field as Ranger lacks that--and can make it a circular area instead of a line which is hard to hit with (like Rev's Road).

How would making Electrocute single target with a 240-pulse range that no one is going to ever get hit with...make it better? Could move the cripple over there or better yet a blind...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...