Obsidian Medium Leggings on Charr - Small visual change since patch? (tail plates)

Heya, just wanted to quickly confirm something if anyone else noticed it too.

When wearing the medium obsidian leggins on a Charr (male, don't know about female) - previously it didn't show anything around the tail which did look a bit bland and boring. But today when I went over the skin option again cause I got the boots now alongside it, I noticed there's now a bit of tail plating on top of the tail (like little plates of armor).

Now I'm confused if I just didn't see it right before, or if this was a stealth fix that wasn't mentioned in patch notes. Thus asking here if anyone else noticed this change?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Uhh.. something seems really off with the pants+boots on Norn then.

In the gallery the boots look way different. Ingame atm the boots look way oversized on norn male and they seem to use the same model as on charr, on that gallery the norn boots have a more sleek design.

Front

Behind

Edited by Chyro.1462

6 hours ago, Chyro.1462 said:

Uhh.. something seems really off with the pants+boots on Norn then.

In the gallery the boots look way different. Ingame atm the boots look way oversized on norn male and they seem to use the same model as on charr, on that gallery the norn boots have a more sleek design.

Front

Behind

That would be because, for some inexplicable reason, the norn models for Obsidian armor (male and female) on the wiki gallery are using Wolf boots - medium cultural tier 3. They aren't using the Obsidian boots.

Edited by Batel.9206
  • Sad 1