Apples and Oranges. What did they do to my boy?

Today i am witnessing builds which can teleport to my person and deal well over 30k damage on contact under the right conditions. 
These are not glass cannon builds. These are builds with staying power.

Now, i see the game through the lense of a warrior, as thats generally all i play. It's all ive played off and on for 12 years.
Generally, my boy is pigeonholed into one build for an entire third of the year. Which is usually B tier at best. maybe A Tier in a professionals hands (i can make it work)

But one thing makes my blood boil above all else - what did they do to MY boy?

It seems they've eliminated any possiblity of me bringing my rifle into battle. Intentionally. As i previously mentioned - there are classes which teleport to their target, dealing insta-kill damage. So why then, would i choose a class which needs to charge up, and then has a cast time to do medicore damage?

I'll tell you what they did to my boy, they circumsised him. Now my warrior doesn't play at all what i thought was its coolest feature. And now he uses a staff and casts spells 🤡🤡

• Haha 2
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

What are you talking about?

Usually people confused react to disagree with a post, here I think the confused reacts are actually confused as to what you are trying to say.

54 minutes ago, Invoker.5462 said:

Today i am witnessing builds which can teleport to my person and deal well over 30k damage on contact under the right conditions. 
These are not glass cannon builds. These are builds with staying power.

Okay, your point here being? What class? What build? What conditions? What staying power?

55 minutes ago, Invoker.5462 said:

Now, i see the game through the lense of a warrior, as thats generally all i play. It's all ive played off and on for 12 years.
Generally, my boy is pigeonholed into one build for an entire third of the year. Which is usually B tier at best. maybe A Tier in a professionals hands (i can make it work)

It seems they've eliminated any possiblity of me bringing my rifle into battle. Intentionally

So you're a professional warrior player... who uses rifle? At an A tier level? 🤔

56 minutes ago, Invoker.5462 said:

But one thing makes my blood boil above all else - what did they do to MY boy?

What did they do to your boy?

57 minutes ago, Invoker.5462 said:

As i previously mentioned - there are classes which teleport to their target, dealing insta-kill damage. So why then, would i choose a class which needs to charge up, and then has a cast time to do medicore damage?

Could you elaborate on which classes you are struggling against exactly?

1 hour ago, Invoker.5462 said:

I'll tell you what they did to my boy, they circumsised him. Now my warrior doesn't play at all what i thought was its coolest feature.

The foreskin was it's coolest feature? 

1 hour ago, Invoker.5462 said:

And now he uses a staff and casts spells 🤡🤡

Casts spells? Are we playing the same game?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2