Opinion of a champion brawler

Hello everyone, I started pvp again 3 months ago and I am shocked at the current state, very few players and I understand better why, a lot of new toxic players, top players that I have never seen before in the ranking goes up so quickly, with an oversized ego, never seen before, builds slammed to the ground, wintrader from 00h, because no more than 10 people play at night ect... a tip played just to reward them with more 1 hour and quit, besides I am going to convert to PVE and I would like to apologize to the PVE community for having had toxic moments.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

yes, nothing extraordinary, I just have 10k matches won, but to tell you that I have seen a lot of things in pvp and I have no link with the top pvp players, I am solo, I played for fun, but I can't have fun anymore, the reasons are those I mentioned above.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Antho.7831 said:

yes, nothing extraordinary, I just have 10k matches won, but to tell you that I have seen a lot of things in pvp and I have no link with the top pvp players, I am solo, I played for fun, but I can't have fun anymore, the reasons are those I mentioned above.

that's a lot of matches, I've been playing for a couple of years now and only have 600 wins. how long were you playing for? I also mostly soloq, would like to get the ultimate illusionist title someday.

endorphine.9147 means that he now plays little in pvp and plays in pve I suppose, and he is quite right, and the title does not go up our heads, it is always good to have opinions of players who played a lot in pvp and to know what really happens, to inform new players or casual players of the status of the PVP.😶