Gift of Battle Reward track

I am not sure if this is the right place, but I was hoping to make a suggestion of adding a gift of battle reward track to PVP.  Currently the only way to acquire one is through wvw.  All legendary weapons require a gift of battle which is only obtainable from actively playing wvw.  No other parts of legendary weapons require wvw or pvp (both shards of glory and memories of battle can be purchased from the trading post).  I feel adding a gift of battle reward track to pvp would help encourage more players to go into pvp as well as opening up new avenues to acquire gifts of battle while still keeping to the spirit of competitiveness inherent in the item.  

• Like 9
  • Confused 3

On 5/2/2024 at 2:47 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

NGL, I've always thought it odd that it wasn't also a track in PvP.

There were multiple reward tracks that were in wvw for long time but added just last year in pvp, like someone forgot pvp existed. Also the reward tracks have gotten worse with the cosmetic rewards. For example compared to HoT and PoF where you can get all the expansion armor skins from reward tracks while the new ones you only get the easier access ones. Pretty stupid considering that for pvp only the skins matter but pvp gets the least variety of skins. 

Anet at this point is killing pvp on purpose even though pvp is pretty good for retention when they have content droughts or dud content, which is always.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4