Eternal Forgemaster

1 hour ago, fusioncon.3269 said:

congrats!

also, yet another reason why "Facet and Prisms of Boundless Light" title should get a color upgrade...

I have completed three sets of t2 myself and I find it pretty strange that they colored the title to be honest.  It's a simple, mindless (in some cases just annoying) repeatable that is not exactly something to brag about if you ask me.  It does not cost anything beyond some more time and essences, the latter of which I was already swimming in from doing three sets of t1 anyway.  There are titles in the game that are far more difficult to achieve and/or more time consuming and expensive, so it does seem they could stand to be reviewed for sure if they intend to start colour qualifying them like this.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, fusioncon.3269 said:

congrats!

also, yet another reason why "Facet and Prisms of Boundless Light" title should get a color upgrade...

Thanks, I worked hard on it. Personally I think adding colored titles was a mistake, but since they're a thing, I have to agree that I too am surprised that title you mention isn't also a yellow one.

2 hours ago, Surelia.2651 said:

I have completed three sets of t2 myself and I find it pretty strange that they colored the title to be honest.  It's a simple, mindless (in some cases just annoying) repeatable that is not exactly something to brag about if you ask me.  It does not cost anything beyond some more time and essences, the latter of which I was already swimming in from doing three sets of t1 anyway.  There are titles in the game that are far more difficult to achieve and/or more time consuming and expensive, so it does seem they could stand to be reviewed for sure if they intend to start colour qualifying them like this.

Same could be said for all the other colored titles, though. That facet title also doesn't cost anything beyond time and effort. The cerus title also doesn't cost anything beyond time and effort. The one for sure that shouldn't be colored is that "I'm rich you know" title. That one is straight up a swipe title. But yes, I too was surprised that this title got a gold color.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

If we go with that, i think the "Envoy´s Herald" title should be coloured.....

I remember back then how much extra stuff i had to do for the collection, and its also quite time consuming 🙂

But yes, i also wasnt a fan of those coloured titels <.< 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1