Everything Looks Great -- I'm not buying it if you Don't Fix Bladesworn

I bought both myself and my friend EoD based on what Bladesworn looked and played like in the betas and commercials. We were wandering GunRonin and loved RPing our way around Tyria, even some WvW.

OG Tactical Reload was dumb but that aside, beginning with the obliteration of the old, FUN, [Daring Dragon] trait from space -- which was my first harsh introduction to how the Dev Balance team seems to treat Warrior, Bladesworn has done nothing but devolved as it has had buggy Projectiles with impossible long startups for no reason, a delay that you can't even compensate for w/ quickness for to Dragon Trigger 2, alacrity (despite lacking 2 actual support weapon sets,) and on top of all of this WE STILL PULL THE GUNSABERS OFF OUR BACK, AND CAN'T SHEATHE THEM.

ArenaNet it's a self-fulfilling prophecy that if bad things are bad people won't play them, so they don't get dev budget & get worse. But this could have easily been medicated by less dumb implementations of all of the above ^.

Player housing, Spears, and even the Warcat rework all sound awesome. But you have lost my trust as a consumer. But Bladesworn has been on the down-hill design-wise for 2 years now. And until you course-correct neither myself nor my friends will be paying for something else that can just be taken away from us later.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

2 hours ago, Underyill.6495 said:

I bought both myself and my friend EoD based on what Bladesworn looked and played like in the betas and commercials. We were wandering GunRonin and loved RPing our way around Tyria, even some WvW.

OG Tactical Reload was dumb but that aside, beginning with the obliteration of the old, FUN, [Daring Dragon] trait from space -- which was my first harsh introduction to how the Dev Balance team seems to treat Warrior, Bladesworn has done nothing but devolved as it has had buggy Projectiles with impossible long startups for no reason, a delay that you can't even compensate for w/ quickness for to Dragon Trigger 2, alacrity (despite lacking 2 actual support weapon sets,) and on top of all of this WE STILL PULL THE GUNSABERS OFF OUR BACK, AND CAN'T SHEATHE THEM.

ArenaNet it's a self-fulfilling prophecy that if bad things are bad people won't play them, so they don't get dev budget & get worse. But this could have easily been medicated by less dumb implementations of all of the above ^.

Player housing, Spears, and even the Warcat rework all sound awesome. But you have lost my trust as a consumer. But Bladesworn has been on the down-hill design-wise for 2 years now. And until you course-correct neither myself nor my friends will be paying for something else that can just be taken away from us later.

Can I have your stuff?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wolfofdivinity.6251 said:

I forgot bladesworn was even in the game. Hahahaha. When's the last time you've seen one? Pretty much sums it up. Warrior's best days are long gone sadly.

I still remember "one build to rule them all", banner heal, shout heal, phalanx strength builds... and i also forgot bladesworn is even in game...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

As for me PvE==Warrior and i only play that. Well excluding WvW where i play Rev and Necro. I already bought it as i needed an additional gathering set anyway, and im curious about warclaw related stuff (how it will affect wvw). I dont care about raids - a content not friendly for warriors for a very long time. And I still hate the hate warriors have from anet, where if warrior was not in meta then he had almost no group content (not taken into strikes, fracs or raids).

13 hours ago, Max Out.5732 said:

As for me PvE==Warrior and i only play that. Well excluding WvW where i play Rev and Necro. I already bought it as i needed an additional gathering set anyway, and im curious about warclaw related stuff (how it will affect wvw). I dont care about raids - a content not friendly for warriors for a very long time. And I still hate the hate warriors have from anet, where if warrior was not in meta then he had almost no group content (not taken into strikes, fracs or raids).

I do all raid wings weekly, usually on tank warrior. Some CMs too. I play all 3 specs constantly and I'm usually near top dps if not top. It's a viable class, just pigeon-holed for each build.