Can't craft more than 1 Carcharias?

I went through the achievements to unlock the ability to craft Carcharias to take advantage of its sudden jump in price, I already crafted and sold one of them, went back to Hobbs and got the chests to make 10 more of them, but when I went to craft my 2nd one it says I have already crafted this item?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HeliosMagi.9867 said:

I went through the achievements to unlock the ability to craft Carcharias to take advantage of its sudden jump in price, I already crafted and sold one of them, went back to Hobbs and got the chests to make 10 more of them, but when I went to craft my 2nd one it says I have already crafted this item?

All gen 1 precursors can only be crafted once per account. Guess the price spike would be much lower , if it was possible.

On 6/6/2024 at 7:07 PM, HeliosMagi.9867 said:

*sigh* And here I thought I found a way to get rich quick.

So just buy the precursor. Even at the current asking price of 258g you're still guaranteed to make a profit. (and odds are it costs more to craft the precursor than it does to buy it directly off the TP).

15 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

So just buy the precursor. Even at the current asking price of 258g you're still guaranteed to make a profit. (and odds are it costs more to craft the precursor than it does to buy it directly off the TP).

At least according to GW2efficiency, right now it only costs about 25g to craft it (without using any of your own materials).

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

At least according to GW2efficiency, right now it only costs about 25g to craft it (without using any of your own materials).

I'll admit I never tried to craft a gen 1 precursor, so I assumed it was similar to the cost of crafting a gen 2 precursor, which was NOT cheap at all.

• Sad 1