Damage is too high in spvp (unfun)

I don't disagree, but I think OP is missing context. Stuff like Mesmer 1 shotting you is fine. You can dodge, or burst the clones before they damage you and can often win by out smarting them and pressing your buttons better. On the other hand the kitten stuff like Warriors, Rangers, and DH CCing or hardlocking you in place while ALSO blowing you up 3x over is a problem. All of the meta specs either are just as tanky and bursty as everyone else with WAY more CC then other classes, or put out so many conditions you cant stop it (hello condi reaper)

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, HallMonitor.6392 said:

I don't disagree, but I think OP is missing context. Stuff like Mesmer 1 shotting you is fine. You can dodge, or burst the clones before they damage you and can often win by out smarting them and pressing your buttons better. On the other hand the kitten stuff like Warriors, Rangers, and DH CCing or hardlocking you in place while ALSO blowing you up 3x over is a problem. All of the meta specs either are just as tanky and bursty as everyone else with WAY more CC then other classes, or put out so many conditions you cant stop it (hello condi reaper)

This! Like tanky or bursty is fine but both is silly.

Edited by Lazer Candy.2837
clarity