Ascended shards of glory take too long to get

I've been working on a set of legendary PvP armor for about 2 years now, playing ranked matches whenever I get the chance. I still need over 1400 ascended shards for the set. I have enough tickets for 3 sets already though. Super weird design.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kitty.4806 said:

I've been working on a set of legendary PvP armor for about 2 years now, playing ranked matches whenever I get the chance. I still need over 1400 ascended shards for the set. I have enough tickets for 3 sets already though. Super weird design.

I thought they were going to make ascended armor cheaper and more Insignias each season. or 1 of the 2 🤔

• Like 2

2 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I thought they were going to make ascended armor cheaper and more Insignias each season. or 1 of the 2 🤔

They will, less ascended shards to get the ascended armor

The current state is indeed very weird, if you want to get the AS when you get 300 league tickets the amount of matches you have to play every season will drive you insane even if you like pvp

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Kitty.4806 said:

Bro if you think asc shard takes a long time, you aint even learned what a skirm ticket is yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Bro if you think asc shard takes a long time, you aint even learned what a skirm ticket is yet.

lol I've been doing WvW for a little over one month and have conflux already

On 6/15/2024 at 9:20 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I would say the difference is you can afk your way to skrim tickets...but you could afk your way to shards too. 

I guess the lazy way to get skrim tickets is get a camp and afk, but you should not just afk in pvp matches so meh.

I find them both equal, made Ascencion without even caring about the shards, and made an entire legendary set of armor in WvW without caring about skrim tickets, bought the infusion, etc. and think I'm still over 25k of them.