best money for spirit shards

i have extra of these for now and i need cash now and JG wentworth is not in the game so what can i use to make money with it?

i check the FAST website but the conversion doesnt seem to make sense to me. it says for one item, convert 3 symbols to a new one but they are the same price and i only end up with one symbol after

so that loses money, or am i missing something here

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bossdonut.1938 said:

i have extra of these for now and i need cash now and JG wentworth is not in the game so what can i use to make money with it?

i check the FAST website but the conversion doesnt seem to make sense to me. it says for one item, convert 3 symbols to a new one but they are the same price and i only end up with one symbol after

so that loses money, or am i missing something here

The output of the symbol conversion is random, so you throw in the cheapest ones and hope for the most expensive one. If you click the link in the table on the website you can see how the profit is calculated (including the droprates).

There's an old site called gw2lunchbox that's good for item conversions as well, or was at least. Idk if it's still being maintained. Had a clean layout that I liked a lot tho so worth mentioning . . .

It's been a while since I last used this method, but for a while I was buying Mystic Crystals with my Spirit Shards, using them to convert T5 cores into T6 lodestones (specifically the Corrupted and Destroyer varieties) and buying the T6 dust and Crystal Lodestones to craft Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones and selling them for about 5g profit each, but unfortunately with the price of T6 dust more than doubling in the past year the profit margins have dropped significantly. But if the price of T6 dust ever drops again it's a good method of profiting off your Spirit Shards.