Can't seem to stay with one main!

4 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Not everyone has to have a "main". Play what you want, when you want if it makes you happy

This is the best advice!  OP, you do not have to choose a main, GW2 is very much set up to have multiple characters for all occasions.  Also, some people simply are not one character players and enjoy rotating around.

It certainly does no harm, especially since most things are account wide.  Cost?  Meh, not really.  If you're crafting legendary gear, well, that's an end game goal!  You do you, embrace your multi faceted play style!!

Sincerely, a one character main player.  

• Like 2

Thanks all, sorry for the time lapse, Just got done building a new computer, Haven even installed Guild war2 yet. But with my switching around I guess I like the play style of Dragonhunter  the best! But the Mechanist has the most experience, But all times the engineer pet (robot) seems to get off on his own at times, and don't like how's he/she/it ... is always in the way!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

I see you have Soulbeast. Have you tried untamed? Right now its a swiss knife and if you like rotation you can port all your gear as its also medium.

Yes I got all three in the Ranger Tier, But haven't really gave it a full focus try yet.

1 hour ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Yes I got all three in the Ranger Tier, But haven't really gave it a full focus try yet.

Oops i thought I had Untamed completed, But looks like i got 8 more Hero slots to fill. Heck gives me something to work on....