can't attack anything in edge of the mists

I'm assuming this has something to do with the restructuring for wvw, but, i'm trying to do wvw part in "connecting the pieces" season 1 story. and i can't reach any of the nodes because i can't intereact or attack anything or go thru the door/portals that should be for my team. i saw another post saying you had to join a team, but that tab is blanked out. is there a way to activate it? or is there a sign up period for joining? i may be totally overlooking what needs to be done but i couldnt figure out how to word it for a search

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viktoria Rose.7290 said:

I'm assuming this has something to do with the restructuring for wvw, but, i'm trying to do wvw part in "connecting the pieces" season 1 story. and i can't reach any of the nodes because i can't intereact or attack anything or go thru the door/portals that should be for my team. i saw another post saying you had to join a team, but that tab is blanked out. is there a way to activate it? or is there a sign up period for joining? i may be totally overlooking what needs to be done but i couldnt figure out how to word it for a search

Dont you have to pick one of your guilds as your wvw guild in the default g button panel?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Dont you have to pick one of your guilds as your wvw guild in the default g button panel?

that is only if you want to play with them after the next team creation.

if you do not have a team, you should be able to just select any team you want in the last (bottom) tab of the WvW window.

• Confused 1

hrm ok, seems it auto set one of my guilds as a wvw guild, but the last tab of wvw window was totally blank, i switched which guild was a wvw guild and now it will let me choose a team to join on the last tab of wvw, so ty.. i totally overlooked the guild setting. I don't generally do wvw with my family, so hadnt even looked at the changes.

is the choice set once you pick the team? and does everyone that wants to go in with me have to set both wvw guild and team? or is the guild already tied to a team once its picked and they just have to make sure they're active in the guild i've set as the wvw guild? nobody's up right now to go in and check what they see from the guild side, and i'm guild leader in the ones i'm in, so i'm not sure how it shows for everyone else

and ty for pic, i definitely wasn't seeing that before reset which guild was wvw guild. I am now

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Viktoria Rose.7290 said:

is the choice set once you pick the team? and does everyone that wants to go in with me have to set both wvw guild and team? or is the guild already tied to a team once its picked and they just have to make sure they're active in the guild i've set as the wvw guild? nobody's up right now to go in and check what they see from the guild side, and i'm guild leader in the ones i'm in, so i'm not sure how it shows for everyone else

1. the choice is set until the next team building, we are currently in the 2nd week of the current teams. after the 6th week we will get new teams and then every 4 weeks.
  2. if they want to be with you now, they need to select the team (if they still can).
  3. if they want to be with you in the future, they need to select the same guild as their WvW guild. when teams are newly build, all people that picked the same guild as WvW guild will stay together.

picking a WvW guild now thus will affect the team you land in on July 26, but not the team you are in now.

• Like 1

still mean there is a major bug on EOTM, that either
- EOTM should not allow anyone without team to enter (or prompt to select a team first), 
or 
- EOTM should not be using WVW reconstruction team assignment, that any new players enter will assigned to a team instead that not include to wvw reconstruction alliance.

Edited by foxof.8752