Mechanist IS so OP for throwing game.

Posted (edited)

People will ask for class x to get nerfed to oblivion then be mad when people still play it and it shows up on their team

Oops 💀 

Why would you play Mecha when you could play ranger, and be legit 10thousands times more efficient in any role that this game mod could offers, with the  same amout of effort put into it?

Class loyalty or fun chasing, the exact opposite of fotm bandwagoning

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Also forgot core Warrior... my team is complaining about me the whole Time when i play Core Warrior Support, while i can hold the Spot vs 3 and have 2-3million Heals.. hmmmmmmmmm

But it isn't meta so nobody cares how broken that is, fking vindi..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flowki.7194 said:

But it isn't meta so nobody cares how broken that is, fking vindi..

thats the problem.. Peoples only think meta classes and builds can win, but they are 100% wrong. 

A Player who never played for example a Necro and is Copy&pasting the Meta build, will suck with it... while he can shred the most peoples with his Main thats for example nonmeta core ele..  At the End its Playerskill2win. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vyseman.2947 said:

thats the problem.. Peoples only think meta classes and builds can win, but they are 100% wrong. 

A Player who never played for example a Necro and is Copy&pasting the Meta build, will suck with it... while he can shred the most peoples with his Main thats for example nonmeta core ele..  At the End its Playerskill2win. 

At the end of the day it's just Rank queue. Play what ever you want to play because video games are meant to be fun.

But.. if the game is full of Plat players, I rather not have a non-meta class on my team. I'm not one to be vocally toxic towards my teammates but I'm also not happy with the state of Mech and neither should you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

At the end of the day it's just Rank queue. Play what ever you want to play because video games are meant to be fun.

But.. if the game is full of Plat players, I rather not have a non-meta class on my team. I'm not one to be vocally toxic towards my teammates but I'm also not happy with the state of Mech and neither should you.

Even the Troll PvP Mech Spec can Win your Match, if he knows how to play it.  So no reason AT ALL to be Toxic or Mentally damaged if  someone see Class XYZ.   I even got some Core Guardians in my Team with an Crazy Hammer Build, that can easily burst down in seconds a Metaslave Spellbreaker, Necro or whatever. 

So i only understand peoples getting Mad / Toxic for Leaver or Trolls but i cant understand it when they get Mad / Toxic only if they see any nonMeta Class/Spec in their Team

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Even the Troll PvP Mech Spec can Win your Match, if he knows how to play it.

Anything can beat anyone when these matches are a mix of low golds and high plats in the same game. If you win AT and Mat with Mech or Core dps guard then I'll take back everything.

20 minutes ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

So i only understand peoples getting Mad / Toxic for Leaver or Trolls but i cant understand it when they get Mad / Toxic only if they see any nonMeta Class/Spec in their Team

I agree. There's no reason to be toxic in rank queue when you're at the mercy of this game's mmr. Sure, a person who takes rank queue seriously can call their teammates trash every other game but crying about things that are outside of your control doesn't solve anything.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Yes but at equal skill level specs then matter, becuase some are clearly better than most others in general for a given role. Some specs are so strong that even if you are slightly lower skill, you can beat a more skilled player on a worse spec.

A locked MMR would fix more of this issue, becuase spec choice would at some point reach its mechanical limitation. This means it is more likely the average mech would sit in g1 or lower, so that the mmr does not give you that player in higher elo vs plats. But, a good mech will know how to position/kite well, and since all on team are of similar skill (in a locked mmr), they will support the mech better, or play off his distraction while kiting, so the mech could easily sit in g3 and not be a burden to the team. I don't think its true that a current mech is going to get into p2+, not withought some serious que dodging and duo, to farm lower skilled players. If elo was locked, then I think it is impossible that a p2 mech, serrounded by other p2 meta specs, is going to maintain p2 rank. At that skill level, and on meta specs, all of those players will expose the mechs skill ceiling, and counter the spec hard. Even at current, mechs are not even doing that, and  it is easier to do atm due to wide mmr giving them half a team of low golds.

Edited by Flowki.7194

On 7/5/2024 at 1:24 PM, Vyseman.2947 said:

I really love to see those Condi Mechs doing huge aoe condi nukes, the whole spot dies because no one have condi cleanse...  And then i read this delusional post here how trash Mech is.....  😄 

That's what I'm sayin man. 

PvE Players have it drilled into their heads to "stack on green. It makes us take less damage!"

Then they join PvP... And they see the Mech walking around with a green circle around it. Conditioning kicks in and they flock towards it like moths!

Mech vs PvE player is a 100:0 matchup. If you get 4 PvE players on your team it's literally 4 free kills every time they press Superconducting Signet. 

Who thought this was okay?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

That's what I'm sayin man. 

PvE Players have it drilled into their heads to "stack on green. It makes us take less damage!"

Then they join PvP... And they see the Mech walking around with a green circle around it. Conditioning kicks in and they flock towards it like moths!

Mech vs PvE player is a 100:0 matchup. If you get 4 PvE players on your team it's literally 4 free kills every time they press Superconducting Signet. 

Who thought this was okay?

Even against "Decent" Players, you can AoE Condi nuke the Spot because they arent like WvW Roamers who have perma Cleanse skills.. Its getting hard to make damage when they have a Support Tempest

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Even against "Decent" Players, you can AoE Condi nuke the Spot because they arent like WvW Roamers who have perma Cleanse skills.. Its getting hard to make damage when they have a Support Tempest

This is normally where a lesser man would say something biased like 

"Bit Vyseman, the Mech has no consistent way to set up that condi burst. Anyone paying attention can just walk out of it!"

--If the Bot didn't AoE Taunt players irl 

There's literally no defending this. 

Edited by Kuma.1503