Account Upgrade

I bought the POF basic for my alt account. Is there a way that I can upgrade it to Deluxe? I am willing to pay I just don't see that option anywhere. I looked in game in the Gem store and on the website. Any help is appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Agrotera.1254 said:

I bought the POF basic for my alt account. Is there a way that I can upgrade it to Deluxe? I am willing to pay I just don't see that option anywhere. I looked in game in the Gem store and on the website. Any help is appreciated.

Normally it should be available in the gem store. At least I can see it on my alt account (current price - 600 gems)?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

Normally it should be available in the gem store. At least I can see it on my alt account (current price - 600 gems)?

It's not showing on my account for some reason. I had my boyfriend check and it's not showing to him either. I have the Gems I just need to be able to see it in the Gem store. According to the wiki it is on sale until 7/11/2024.

Edited by Agrotera.1254

2 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

had this problem going on for 3 years, it was eventually resolved by submitting a ticket

Thanks for the info. I tried rebooting the game, changing characters and bought the HoT upgrade and nothing fixed it. I will go submit a ticket.

• Like 1