Legendary Heavy Raid armor: Juggernaut/Mistwalker Infusion not working since update.

Seems since last update my legendary heavy raid set is not working anymore with:
- Mistwalker Infusion (Swapping templates brings up the infusion effect, the moment you draw a weapon it disappears and is not coming back.)
- Juggernaut legendary effect making the armor shiny is not working at all.
- (Problem since I've owned Mistwalker: Juggernaut/Mistwalker been bugged for a really long time, so the templates I have juggernaut on, I decided not to use Mistwalker Infusion).

Anyone else having  these kind of issues?

EDIT: Both the Juggernaut and Mistwalker Infusion works as intended when I transmuted different skins on the legendary raid set.

Edited by Mysterious Gaming.7495
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

To update this with additional information - the problem is a lot more widespread. While looking for alternatives to the Legendary Heavy Chestpiece I noticed that on all other Armor pieces any glowing textures get deleted by the Infusion instead.  

It's most notable with the Radiant Set AP reward armor, which features large glowing surfaces. Equipping both that skin and the Infusion leaves the character with a huge see through hole  in the chest, missing  hands, etc., and similar things in smaller scope are present with glowy parts of skins like the Mistward Plate's Gem in the Chest and glowing lines on the back and so on.

Example

I'm guessing whatever you guys did with "Fixed an issue that prevented some legendary armor pieces from becoming invisible under the effect of thief stealth skills like Shadow Refuge." majorly screwed up some textures.

Edited by Asum.4960
Added Screenshot
  • Haha 1

Hmm the samurai outfit does this with the stoneskin infusion.  You become hollow stone textured armor.  You can see empty space right through the joints and mid-section.  To be fair that bug has existed since they released the samurai outfit.  

I wonder how mistwalker-juggernaught looks with the haunted armor outfit.  Is it even more empty?

I can confirm its also broken on obsidian armor too. I tested it with 3 infusions also in wvw and issue is the same.

Confirming it does not work on legi hammer, raid armor, obsidian armor , mystic chromatic ooze. For wvw/pvp legi armor set it works but graphics glitch constantly .