Possible Anet Oversight? Zephyrite box has Cerus CM/LCM infusion

I just checked and the new Zephyrite Supply box has Cerus CM/LCM infusion in it? This has to be an oversight? I would think it’s something reserved for people who actually finished the hardest encounter?

I know people who get it drop in the strike can sell it, but that makes sense they can in the super rare chance they get it make a profit for their hard work.

To be clear I haven’t and never will do the CM, I just thought it has to be a mistake and worth flagging here so Anet knows. If on purpose then end of the day that is Anets choice. 

EDIT: For those who looked on wiki, it isn't up to date;
Here is the item code [&AgFRWAEA]
It is the item in the bottom right corner of the boxhttps://i.imgur.com/Yoq8zS6.png

Edited by Awaken.8396
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Awaken.8396 said:

I just checked and the new Zephyrite Supply box has Cerus CM/LCM infusion in it? This has to be an oversight? I would think it’s something reserved for people who actually finished the hardest encounter?

I know people who get it drop in the strike can sell it, but that makes sense they can in the super rare chance they get it make a profit for their hard work.

To be clear I haven’t and never will do the CM, I just thought it has to be a mistake and worth flagging here so Anet knows. If on purpose then end of the day that is Anets choice. 

Do you mean the one from BLTC? If it's in that box, it doesn't show up for me in the preview.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, Awaken.8396 said:

As the Imperial Everbloom Infusion (EoD CMs) was available in the chests already 2 years ago, I think it might actually not be an oversight. The only strange thing is, why the one from ToF is available, but not the  one from CO.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

As the Imperial Everbloom Infusion (EoD CMs) was available in the chests already 2 years ago, I think it might actually not be an oversight. The only strange thing is, why the one from ToF is available, but not the  one from CO.

I thought the Cerus CM/LCM was supposed to be insanely hard so it would be different. Just thought it was worth mentioning just in case it was an oversight.

Edited by Awaken.8396
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Do you mean the one from BLTC? If it's in that box, it doesn't show up for me in the preview.

28 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Don't see it listed in the Wiki...

Just checked in-game; I see no difference from what's listed on Wiki.

22 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

As others already said, it's not a possible drop. The Imperial Everbloom Sprout is, but that's it.

Check the item code [&AgFRWAEA]
It is item bottom right corner: 
https://i.imgur.com/Yoq8zS6.png

Edited by Awaken.8396
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

What exactly are you seeing in the box?   Is it https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jar_of_Dangerous_Spirits or something else?  I'm not really familiar with Temple of Febe strike mission; is that not where one finds Cerus? 

Yeah, that it the item. I just know it's supposedly very hard to beat and thought it was worth pointing out.
I'm too poor to get it, and not good enough to do the CMs, but people in one of my guilds seems sad about it being in there so I mentioned it here.
Who knows, maybe it was on purpose, can't hurt to tell them. 🙂

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

That's not the same item as what's included in the current Black Lion Chest, though it does have the same items listed in the Wiki.

The item for the code you listed is not currently available. 

It will be on the 30th when 4Winds is back

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Your OP suggests that the item in question is from the 'new' Zephyrite Supply Box' (the one in the Black Lion Chest) now available which is what is confusing to most.  You are referring to something that is not yet in-game, and may or may not be changed when it does become available in a couple of weeks.

I suggest you edit your OP.  (And the Wiki is up-to-date as the item, if changing, is not now available.)

4 hours ago, Awaken.8396 said:

EDIT: For those who looked on wiki, it isn't up to date;
Here is the item code [&AgFRWAEA]
It is the item in the bottom right corner of the boxhttps://i.imgur.com/Yoq8zS6.png

12 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Your OP suggests that the item in question is from the 'new' Zephyrite Supply Box' (the one in the Black Lion Chest) now available which is what is confusing to most.  You are referring to something that is not yet in-game, and may or may not be changed when it does become available in a couple of weeks.

I suggest you edit your OP.  (And the Wiki is up-to-date as the item, if changing, is not now available.)

It has already changed, when you use the chat code of the existing Zephyrite Supply Box (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zephyrite_Supply_Box), you can see that the content was updated.

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

It's not changed (as it should not be; the item in question is not available), as the last update is July 19, 2023. 

The wiki wasn't updated yet, yes, but the boxes have been changend (the new things for Four Winds were part of the tuesday patch), just preview the chat code from the wiki ingame. If someone has some  boxes left from last year, it should be possible to see the changes too (sadly I don't have boxes left). 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1