Alternatives to get Blessing of the Jade Empress?

Apparently, NPC is bugged and even after completing the Weekly, she still makes me find statues.

Anyone has workaround that does not involve waiting for next reset? Or alternate ways to get Blessing of the Jade Empress?

• Sad 1

Are you saying you handed all four in and she wont open her vendor list up to you at all? That's odd, it's working for me even after doing it yesterday. I'm guessing this is one of those weird bugs that strikes at random

I can't suggest a workaround beyond waiting for the daily reset and see if that make a difference. Did you def hand in all 4? Will it let you hand them in again at all? HAve you tried other characters?

FYI there is no other way to get the Blessings. If the above doesn't work, I think it's waiting until Monday

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Are you saying you handed all four in and she wont open her vendor list up to you at all? That's odd, it's working for me even after doing it yesterday. I'm guessing this is one of those weird bugs that strikes at random

I can't suggest a workaround beyond waiting for the daily reset and see if that make a difference. Did you def hand in all 4? Will it let you hand them in again at all? HAve you tried other characters?

FYI there is no other way to get the Blessings. If the above doesn't work, I think it's waiting until Monday

Dammit. lol.

I gave 3, I did not know there was a bug until I searched on why the quest does not finish.

Christ, Anet, saw threads like this back in 2022. lol.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Randulf.7614 said:

You mean 4 right?

I have 4, 3 in inventory, 1 in bank.

There is an option to give the statues 1 by 1, or if you have them all - all as one. The 1 by 1 has the bug - that I did not know before.

I gave the statues 1 by 1, Weekly done, I got the notification and reward. 

BUT

She does not sell me anything. And still asking for all statues, but as the quest for the week is done, I can no longer do it - for this week.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, knives.6345 said:

I have 4, 3 in inventory, 1 in bank.

There is an option to give the statues 1 by 1, or if you have them all - all as one. The 1 by 1 has the bug - that I did not know before.

I gave the statues 1 by 1, Weekly done, I got the notification and reward. 

BUT

She does not sell me anything. And still asking for all statues, but as the quest for the week is done, I can no longer do it - for this week.

Ah OK. I assume you know that the ones in the bank aren't recognised by the vendor

I guess it's one of those intermittent recurring bugs. Add it to the growing list!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, knives.6345 said:

It's actually on the wiki. I saw it AFTER I encountered the bug. 😞

Myung-Hee - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

Anet knows it, players who edits wiki knows it... Mods close the thread as if nothing lol.

So much for having to play with a Legendary this weekend.

Doesn't it mean you should be able to try giving her each of the statuette and she'll unlock the store for you because it's the achievement display that's bugged and not the access to the shop itself?

The four statuettes don't have to be handed in within the same week in order to complete the Weekly Jade Vault. But it is recommended to turn them in at once because even though the achievement is reset every week, the shown achievement progression is not.

Edited by Sobx.1758

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Doesn't it mean you should be able to try giving her each of the statuette and she'll unlock the store for you because it's the achievement display that's bugged and not the access to the shop itself?

The four statuettes don't have to be handed in within the same week in order to complete the Weekly Jade Vault. But it is recommended to turn them in at once because even though the achievement is reset every week, the shown achievement progression is not.

Yes but when you do so, if 1 (or more) of the statues is not in your inventory - the game will only give you 3 (or X, where X is the number of statues you have in your inventory) options to turn them in (1 for each statue in your inventory). I believe if you have them all in your inventory, you will get 1 option to turn them on at the same time.

After clicking all 3 options (meaning giving statues 1 by 1), the proper behavior should be she will ask for the last one once you have it back in your inventory.

However, the issue is, after giving 3 statues, the weekly quest is marked "complete", you get the reward, but she does not sell you anything AND she still asks for the statues, but you no longer have the option of giving them to her because the weekly quest is now considered complete.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Don't repeatedly necro old threads and the Mods won't close them. 

A reply that the issue is being looked at would be awesome. It's a legitimate bug since 2022.

Edited by knives.6345
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/19/2024 at 9:19 PM, knives.6345 said:

Yes but when you do so, if 1 (or more) of the statues is not in your inventory - the game will only give you 3 (or X, where X is the number of statues you have in your inventory) options to turn them in (1 for each statue in your inventory). I believe if you have them all in your inventory, you will get 1 option to turn them on at the same time.

After clicking all 3 options (meaning giving statues 1 by 1), the proper behavior should be she will ask for the last one once you have it back in your inventory.

However, the issue is, after giving 3 statues, the weekly quest is marked "complete", you get the reward, but she does not sell you anything AND she still asks for the statues, but you no longer have the option of giving them to her because the weekly quest is now considered complete.

Just to make sure, since you haven't explicitly said you've done it: have you taken the fourth statuette out of your bank and taken it to the NPC to try to turn it in?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2024 at 11:04 PM, knives.6345 said:

A reply that the issue is being looked at would be awesome. It's a legitimate bug since 2022.

Most Mods aren't Rubi; it's not really their job to find the Devs and ascertain which bugs/content they are working on.  Not even sure they can have conversations with the Devs.  It's not like the old days when most worked in the same building. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1