Wizard's Tower Trial Race

I have tried this and watched videos. I can see the lit symbols in the second area and jump to one fine BUT then where to go next? If I wait the platform disappears and I don't see the symbol change in time to show where to jump.

51 minutes ago, robzmom.8137 said:

I have tried this and watched videos. I can see the lit symbols in the second area and jump to one fine BUT then where to go next? If I wait the platform disappears and I don't see the symbol change in time to show where to jump.

The symbol blinks 3 times befor changing and it always goes from left to right - square -> rhomb -> circle -> square....

• Like 1

Easiest way I find is:

1. Look above the door at the other end of the room to see which of the symbols is active. Wait for the diamond symbol to become active (it becomes active as soon as the square symbol starts to blink).

2. Jump on the three diamond tiles that lead to the column base at the right wall. 

3. Jump on the platform of column base. 

4. Look once again at the symbols above the door and wait for the circle to be active and then jump to the circle tile between the end of the puzzle and the platform you were standing on. 

5. While standing on the circle tile wait for it to blink (above the door on the wall) and as soon as it does jump to the square tile close to the end of the puzzle. From the square tile you then instantly jump onto the floor at the end of the puzzle. 

I hope my explanation makes sense.. And I hope it will help you! 

Edited by Mystflower.7319
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

The symbols change every 5 seconds, I just keep the count in my head as I do it.  On the count of 4 I jump to the next shape in the sequence and hover-glide for a split second so it becomes solid by the time I land on it.