scourge meta

cobracommander.5861

@"Titan.3472" said:You remember when anet removed the Guardian trait that allowed boon removal on burn ? It was not even a boon corruption and for the sake of "balance" they removed it. So now why a spam corrupt boon class come to be balance when they actknowledged the boon removal on burn from guardian was OP.

Probably because of the boon spam? So instead of nerfing the application or ease of boons, they instead added more boon corruption which is perfectly plausible.

I pointed this out before, but did anyone ever think not to enter the fight with a host of boons? I mean, you can't corrupt what isn't there.. I mean if player refuses to get on a class that can easily nullify a scourge, then maybe the next step is to engage with little to no boons? Anyone ever even consider this.... just throwing that out there... Again, you can't corrupt a boon if there is no boon present.....

@DeadlySynz.3471 said:

@"Titan.3472" said:You remember when anet removed the Guardian trait that allowed boon removal on burn ? It was not even a boon corruption and for the sake of "balance" they removed it. So now why a spam corrupt boon class come to be balance when they actknowledged the boon removal on burn from guardian was OP.

Probably because of the boon spam? So instead of nerfing the application or ease of boons, they instead added more boon corruption which is perfectly plausible.

I pointed this out before, but did anyone ever think not to enter the fight with a host of boons? I mean, you can't corrupt what isn't there.. I mean if player refuses to get on a class that can easily nullify a scourge, then maybe the next step is to engage with little to no boons? Anyone ever even consider this.... just throwing that out there... Again, you can't corrupt a boon if there is no boon present.....

This. Boon spam needs to go. If that means you take a beating for it, so be it. I would rather have it an option that someone needs to plan for and actively hit, rather than Anet removing boon spam.

People don't need to blame the corruption.

You want to remove corruption from scourge, I'll just start using rat wells again. :bleep_bloop:

Archived