Greatsword bundle?

Hello everyone.
Today I saw something weird, something I have not seen before. There were several "greatsword" items on the floor while doing the Tarir meta. I assumed it was a player dropped item, but they seemingly spawned out of nowhere without a player near. Unfortunately I didnt capture a screenshot, but I found the bundle on the wiki:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Greatsword_(bundle)

There is not much info (basically 0 ) about it on the page, so I was hoping one of you could enlighten me on how in gods name they ended up in my Tarir instance?

3 hours ago, McMarc.1276 said:

Hello everyone.
Today I saw something weird, something I have not seen before. There were several "greatsword" items on the floor while doing the Tarir meta. I assumed it was a player dropped item, but they seemingly spawned out of nowhere without a player near. Unfortunately I didnt capture a screenshot, but I found the bundle on the wiki:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Greatsword_(bundle)

There is not much info (basically 0 ) about it on the page, so I was hoping one of you could enlighten me on how in gods name they ended up in my Tarir instance?

The right porcine pet (ranger pet) is meant to find a greatsword. 
Forage - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) 

otherwise, is there any chance it was this one instead:
Fiery Greatsword - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) 

Depends your character model limit you might not see all characters

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I guess it has to be the pig pet. I didn't know this particular item bundle existed because I have really never seen it before in my 12 years of playing this game. You never stop learning, I guess!

• Like 1