Partner links to buy Janthir Wilds

Hey, a relative of mine wants the new expansion for their birthday, i would like to do it as a pre order and would like to do this through a partner, i have a couple of the smaller ones in mind and cannot see any links on their youtube. Is there a list anywhere of which partners are providing links so I can give one of them a percentage?

Edited by Troubadour.6397

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you for supporting partners! I can point you toward the list of partners at the bottom of this page--most of them have their referral links on the pages linked by their names. 

That said, you did mention that you weren't able to find links on some in particular. If you have a few specific people in mind and can't find their links, let me know and I'll see if I can find them for you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the replies everyone and also offer of help Ruby! I was looking for Xandrii who has been helpful in the past, but i was being an idiot and missed her obvious link somehow 🙂 * it was under secrets of the obscure, and wasnt a direct link to the buy page so i hope it worked?

Now bought and happy Birthday boy, i also found the other one and got my copy through them. Always like to give a different and smaller if possible partner some support as most people tend to go with the well known ones.

Edited by Troubadour.6397
  • Like 3