decoration storage?

Posted (edited)

it says there 362/1000 placed items but zero storage for those 362 items placed? (like guild halls had storage for instance) / homesteading appears different

edit. i didn't want to do this but i guess i'll go to the far side of the map and delete some flowers and see where it goes.

double edit. welp now there seems to be a new problem - maybe a bug. but i deleted some grasses and tried to put it back and it says "placement not allowed in this area" right where i deleted it from. wonderful. exact reason i did not want to delete stuff 😠

tripple edit. well now i wonder if its tied to masteries- like only initial starting area until you unlock tiers 2, 3 and 4. since i deleted it from the outer edge and can not replace it there and also can not put it anywhere close to the outer edge(mid way). it looks like it only can be placed by the fence by the homestead, which is disappointing. Maybe would have been better to not be able to delete stuff out there either?

(tier 3 is additional space so that could be it, i only have t2 unlocked)

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

well good to know you can't put a sheet of snow outside your front door cause I assume it is too close to your garden plot and entry portal. oh jeez...

- got it to fit buuut, https://imgur.com/cTvqc9c

if it  goes down much further you won't see it above the ground and currently its inside the house

2) this is why an instanced house may have been better then a fully open one, so you don't walk inside and see the snow sheet where the floor drops down a lil. (rugs! i need rugs! 😄)

https://imgur.com/qpkjZU4

3) i can already feel the limitations and i only made 1 decoration. 😕 

Edited by Kelly.7019