[Homesteads] Drizzlewood Coast Trees where?

12 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I recall seeing the devs use those during the live stream.

Now I am wondering where I can get them? The ones in Drizzlewood are still Guild Halls only.

There are a lot of decorations from what they showcased missing from what I can tell. Disappointing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I recall seeing the devs use those during the live stream.

Now I am wondering where I can get them? The ones in Drizzlewood are still Guild Halls only.

I bought some from a vender in lowlands at the Journeykin Outpost Waypoint, may have been the heart vender can't remember exactly, and I don't know if they're the exact tree's you're looking for, I just know they were tree blueprints books

Edited by MysticalGoddess.8637
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MysticalGoddess.8637 said:

I bought some from a vender in lowlands at the Journeykin Outpost Waypoint, may have been the heart vender can't remember exactly, and I don't know if they're the exact tree's you're looking for, I just know they were tree blueprints books

Ah, maybe I did not see them at the Heart vendors, because I have not maxed out the crafting mastery for it yet?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Ah, maybe I did not see them at the Heart vendors, because I have not maxed out the crafting mastery for it yet?

Oh I am not sure, maybe, that is the first thing I went for was maxing the homestead mastery, I have since learned that every heart vendor has recipe books for homestead crafts

Edited by MysticalGoddess.8637
  • Thanks 1