Core S/P WvW Roaming Montage

ZvolTx.3165

Well, S/P was OP many years before and basically nothing changed, due to this build rely only #3 skill.And when many ppl run zerk / condi builds and any low HP build, is easy to kill anybody with "single" use of skill.

But it's nice to see somebody still play S/P.For any other thief, is easy to counter, but nobody expect S/P thief ;-) this days

@"Theandil.6045" said:Well, S/P was OP many years before and basically nothing changed, due to this build rely only #3 skill.And when many ppl run zerk / condi builds and any low HP build, is easy to kill anybody with "single" use of skill.

But it's nice to see somebody still play S/P.For any other thief, is easy to counter, but nobody expect S/P thief ;-) this days

Yeah that's the tricky part with S/P, especially when playing it with DA CS and TR. It's really simple to oneshot people who are defenseless and don't know how to react, but it's exponentially more difficult to play with the better your opponent is since it can be countered so easily. But I play it because I find it the most fun and coolest looking playstyle, that's why I've mained yoloburst S/P since release after all :)

@Slugonaut.9841 said:Still kickin kitten with S/P just like the old days!

Heck yeah! I keep seeing you online and meaning to say hi but I always forget >_>

@"AikijinX.6258" said:(3:48) "Woot, woot" Best part in montage. haha.

Great Job man, good to see you keeping S/P alive and healthy.Thanks for the watch :) Yeah this is that montage I had forever ago that got corrupted, and I scrapped just about everything and remade it from scratch, but that part was the one thing I was like "Oh I gotta make sure to put that back in it" lol

In fact the main reason I just put this out was because I watched a "to be continued" meme compilation like the cancer I am and was like "Oh that would make a good intro with that clip of the commander random dodging a double stealth burst" then one thing led to another and I ended up staying up until 6am remaking it lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived