Homestead does not remember on/off toggles

Neither does it remember whether I activated the hearthfire and Mr. Quiggles, nor does it show my expensive Wayfinder's Versatile Table's selected display when I return to my homestead (it is always displayed as "plain" when I return, even when I had collected one of the other three settings before I left).

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Xania.4068 said:

Indeed, the versatile table does not remember the selected option.

Yeah, none of the objects that have a toggle saves your settings. They are being reset upon each exiting of the Homestead.

What a disappointment. 😕 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/22/2024 at 4:20 PM, Ashantara.8731 said:

Neither does it remember whether I activated the hearthfire and Mr. Quiggles, nor does it show my expensive Wayfinder's Versatile Table's selected display when I return to my homestead (it is always displayed as "plain" when I return, even when I had collected one of the other three settings before I left).

It was mentioned in the dev's stream about homesteads that the table wouldn't remember the setting. Just like your alts it will be turned back to default when you log out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Mystflower.7319 said:

It was mentioned in the dev's stream about homesteads that the table wouldn't remember the setting. Just like your alts it will be turned back to default when you log out.

Yeah, well, I wish there was a permanent solution for this problem. Not every decoration is as easily dealt with as Mr. Quiggles. 😄

• Confused 1

If I toggle mounts / gliding off those icons only appear in my character but not as of any other members in group.

Ok it#s not a bad thing if doors anytime you left it. But the lights of the cooking station and things on navigation table and upcoming feature should be as I left them. Even if GW2 using 8 bit items with max 250 as count the still have 5 bits left for conditions they stored before.

• Confused 1