I have to say it's a relief not to have people shouting at me to do a meta constantly... But yes I am loving how chill it is. Like I feel no need to rush anything or that I'm missing out in some way. I'm neglecting other games is my only gripe...

• Like 4

• ArenaNet Staff
On 8/22/2024 at 3:15 PM, Flatley.1620 said:

FWIW...

I seldom post. But I just had to pop in and say that, in my opinion at least, I think the Janthir Wilds expac is the best one I've played.

My only gripe is deciding which mastery path to follow first 😄

I'm so glad you decided to post now! thank you!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm so glad you decided to post now! thank you!

Janthir is some of the best content you guys have ever released. The large maps are wonderfully and artfully designed, with beautiful details in almost every house. Kudos to the designers! The new housing system is also great for putting less popular materials to good use in the trading post. I've found myself spending gold just to make a single bonfire that just looks nice and has no direct function.

Dear ArenaNet team, please use furniture or other building items (recipes) as rewards throughout the game for long-term players like me who have been playing for more than 12 years. The housing system has the potential for long-term players that many have been missing!

keep up the good work! you are on the right track!

• Like 2