poison arrow aka braham 2.0 zzz

ok. enough please stop. i beg you. you are doing the same thing, this young son of some celeb is angry, crying and whining between every conversation........this is literally braham in a bear costume. you still have time to cut out some of the crying from poison arrow in update 2-4. this is the worst, the slow bear talking i can still bear. we got the message in the first 2 times.....why do you have to keep it going on and on omg.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6

Just now, quake.9023 said:

ok. enough please stop. i beg you. you are doing the same thing, this young son of some celeb is angry, crying and whining between every conversation........this is literally braham in a bear costume. you still have time to cut out some of the crying from poison arrow in update 2-4. this is the worst, the slow bear talking i can still bear. we got the message in the first 2 times.....why do you have to keep it going on and on omg.....

I mentioned that to my friend during the last part. He sounded exactly like Braham. Is he going to take hundreds of warriors off and get them killed in the future, thinking he's the chosen one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, quake.9023 said:

I was thinking the same thing. The similarities are undeniable! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3