WvW Warclaw not unlocked with only HoT

The Janthir Wilds patch notes said that the WvW Warclaw would be unlocked for all accounts that own either HoT or PoF. 

I own HoT but no other expac, and when entering WvW I don't see the Warclaw option in the WvW Ranks & Abilities panel.

Anyone else have this issue?

• Like 2

Yep it's right, for them warclaw in WvW = POF, I saw another post in the forum that says that you can't even use a warclaw in wvw if you have just JW as an expansion, go figure, you pay 25 bucks for the warclaw and you can use it only in PVE 😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I have a similar bug, I have only Janthir Wilds, the Warclaw expansion but i can't use the warclaw in WvW, I unlocked the Warclaw in Open world  but in WvW even if I can select the mount I cant mount, it's like disabled (with a sword on it)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/24/2024 at 12:59 AM, Gazzini.4289 said:

The Janthir Wilds patch notes said that the WvW Warclaw would be unlocked for all accounts that own either HoT or PoF. 

I own HoT but no other expac, and when entering WvW I don't see the Warclaw option in the WvW Ranks & Abilities panel.

Anyone else have this issue?

Well, sounds like you need PoF to get warclaw in WvW after all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Well, sounds like you need PoF to get warclaw in WvW after all.

Yep they did this:

1) Said You can get a Warclaw with JW (not specifying ONLY IN PVE)
2) Said You get a Warclaw For FREE with HOT/POF
3) Said to the poor JW buyer he/she only need to allocate 1 point (since he/she got a Warclaw in WvW)
4) said to the poor JW buyer sorry no, actually to USE your brand new Warclaw that You Have in WvW You need to buy POF or You can't use it.
5) said to all the poor HOT customers: sorry you don't get the Warclaw, you have to buy POF

The situation it's clear:
Don't trust them, they don't even know what they're saying. 😄

Edited by nargilli.6987
  • Confused 1